Sunday, July 12, 2009

McDonald's - Olympic Day Run 2009

just yesterday, i went to bata to buy a new running shoe, after being advised by ms kay to take care of my leg...else, i will have to "pay my sin" later @.@

mmm...not my best marathon race...i walked more than 50% of the time >.<

after all, "it is about how you play the game, not about winning or losing"
- J. Rogge, the President of International Olympic Commitee -

my new running shoe - Power from Bata

morning before race...

me with my cert :)

my running buddies ~~

McD - it's what i eat and what i do

yeah!!!! :D :D

with our certs at finishing line

McD breakfast after McD run... (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...