Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mizuno Wave Run 2009

After 'rest' for two months, today I participated in another 11km marathon - the Mizuno Wave Run 2009 at UPM... and oh my...UPM is so HUGE!! the whole track is only inside UPM and I passed by almost all of its residential college, some faculties and a very large pond...

Completed the 11km track in 95 minutes, slightly better than last time :D

me before the race started

this picture was taken by my brother while i was struggling to climb the steep hill....
(and i didnt run that time, i walked, coz too tired!!)

at the finishing point

in front of the UPM main gate

content of the goodie bag revealed!!
(including a certificate, Mizuno shoe bag, sunblock, soft drink, shower foam, olive oil etc)

2 comments:

  1. Wow that was a great experience and nice run, looking forward for mizuno wave run this 2010.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...