Sunday, June 20, 2010

Prostate Cancer Awareness Run

The run this morning was organized in conjuntion of the Prostate Awareness Campaign (18 to 20 June) organized by Pusat Perubatan Universiti Kebangasaan Malaysa (PPUKM). Nonetheless, not many people participating (I think there were around 700 runners only for 8 categories available)...perhaps most of the others rather 'save' their energy and stamina for next week's Standard Chartered Marathon...

Before the run, we had some aerobic which was quite fun...the flag off was at 7.45am...My record: about 55 minutes for a distance of 7km...haha, not a good record though, but I was within top 30 so I got a medal ^^

our bibs, certs and medals

my sister and brother

 me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...