Saturday, June 9, 2012

Wedding Songs

I've been cracking my head lately to choose which songs suitable for my wedding march-in, wedding photo MV, couple photo MV, first dish presentation, songs to play over the dinner bla bla bla....

These are a few songs that I've shortlisted and love so much:

Evergreen:
  • The Wedding (Ave Maria)

English:
  • 98 Degrees - I Do (Cherish You)
  • Backstreet Boys - What Make You Different (Make You Beautiful)
  • Boyzone - Everyday I Love You
  • Bruno Mars - Marry You
  • Bryan Adams - Everything I Do (I Do It For You)
  • Celine Dion - I Love You
  • Celine Dion - The Power Of Love
  • Christina Perri - A Thousand Years
  • Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight
  • George Benson & Roberta Flack - You Are The Love of My Life
  • Westlife (ft Diana Ross) - When You Tell Me That You Love Me


Chinese:

Thai:
  • Pin Kejmanee - Mai Chai Chun

Korean:
  • Cho Jan Hyuk - Love Song
  • J & Howl - 사랑인가요 Sarang Een Ga Yo

Spanish:
  • Enrique Iglesias - Cosas Del Amor

Any other good suggestions? ^^

2 comments:

  1. I personally like -Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight and Harlem Yu - 情非得已 Qing Fei De Yi. Congrats on your wedding! Have fun picking your songs and I'm sure you'll have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melbourne Wedding Band - Paris by Night are the leaders for corporate & wedding entertainment in Melbourne with amazing 100% live music! Free showcase!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...