Friday, July 13, 2012

Slimming Band for my *Fat* Arms

I am not fat, but I have *quite* fat arms...ugh, flabby arms...all the fat consumed over the KFC or McD meals seem love to converge to my arms... =.="

I want to look great on my wedding day...and so I'm looking for lazy way to lose the fat...then I saw a merchant from one of the many the group discount page offering the Upper Arm Slimming Band at only RM15....cheapest among other merchants selling the same product... ^^

 Picture source from Groupon. But the pair that I bought was not from Groupon...

Picture source from Groupon, another merchant...also more expensive compared to mine :P

On the product page, the wordings say that the slimming bands able to control and contour developing frames. Hmm...I wonder how true it is, but bought it anyway....and so I clicked the [Buy] button, placed my order and made my payment....

The product arrived by registered mail after about 2 weeks in good condition...the box says "Design in Japan, Manufacture in China"...ahaks, as always....a lots of merchandise are manufactured in China, including my mi adidas running shoes...


Immediately, I try it on my right arm....felt very uncomfortable at initial...the band was too tight for my *fat* arm, wuwu....forced it up anyway, and this was how it looked like...


Look like slimmed down eh? Then I wore the other to my left arm....after 2 hours, I took them off and my arms were back to their original flab =.=" Maybe I have to religiously wear the bands for hours everyday? I'm not sure, and I don't know how effective this slimming bands are in shaping my arms... >.<

Btw, this band is not suitable for pregnant ladies, children and individuals with heart conditions...take note ya... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...