Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sneak Preview of My Pre-wedding Photo

Yesterday, we went to collect our albums and other stuff from the bridal shop that we engaged.... Excited?...jeng jeng jeng.....

The big photo frame for bedroom (24'x48'), smaller photo frame for '娘家' (18'x12'), big album (18'x12', fully designed), small album (08'x12', fully designed), album box, calendar for year 2013, love card (which is actually poker card), '姊妹' pictures (06'x04', 50 pieces), photo montage movement DVD (1 song), original photo file CD (70 poses)

This is the first page of the big album...it's outdoor photoshooting...

The second page of the big album...can you guess where this place is? 

Preview of the small album...

So...how do I like our pre-wedding photos? Personally, I am satisfied, but not 'very satisfied'.... uhm...to be exact, I am satisfied with the picture outcomes, but not 'very satisfied' with the bridal shop...to me, the bridal shop is ok and good, but not to the extend that I would highly recommend to my relatives or friends...

Hmm...perhaps I did not do enough research? After all, the bridal shop is the first wedding vendor we engaged, back to January 2011...that time, both of us still very 'naive' and 'stupidly' sign on the dotted line without much negotiation to get a better package...

So the stuff that we get actually not many...worth the money paid? I don't know, cause different people get different package at different price... I would blog about it perhaps in my next post....

Update @ 22 July 2012: I have written a post on my experience with the bridal shop...

2 comments:

  1. Your pre wedding album is really good. The output of this photographs is is beautiful.

    vekphoto wedding photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hamish,

    thanks!! btw, i visited ur website (vekphoto) and omg!!! the pictures really look like arts!! stunning and elegant!!! if budget allows, i definitely will do again my pre-wedding photo and this time hire professional photographer instead of bridal shop ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...