Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Hair is Loving Asience INNER RICH ^^

Remember that I received the Kao Asience Shampoo and Conditioner sample some time ago?

I have finally finished using it, after about... 10days?

Yup, the sample able to last more than one week for me, albeit only 15ml each, and I shampoo and condition my hair everyday!! Not bad huh, because I don't really need much as the shampoo and conditioner is quite rich and concentrated.

 Image source from Kao Asience website

Before I share my first thought (I won't describe this as review because I have only tried the sample, not the full-sized product), let me describe my hair a bit... I wear a long hair, almost waist-length hair...I have kept it for more than 1 year, in view of my wedding last year. Due to the length, it's kind of frustrating when the hair tangles especially on a bad hair day. Perhaps I don't really know how to take care of my hair since it's my first time leaving my hair this long.

Then I receive this sample courtesy of Kao Malaysia. The sample that I received is from the INNER RICH range. The range is meant for dry, frizzy and unmanageable hair. Seems to suit me well huh?

Image source from Kao Asience FB page

The first time I tore open the sachet, my smell sense immediately liking the floral scent. The shampoo smells good!! The white yellowish cream feel soft and melt right away as I massaged it on my scalp and brushed it on my hairs.

But I like the conditioner more. It makes my hair so amazingly soft!!! Every rinse is wonderfully smooth -- my finger can feel it...

My head felt lighter as my hair was drying and yeah, my hair more manageable and no more tangles (yippie ^^)

 
 Image source from Kao Asience website

The new essence in the Asience Shampoo and Conditioner, namely the Licorice Essence and the Lotus Flower Essence, did very well in moisturising my hair ^^

So this Asience INNER RICH Shampoo and Conditioner has captured my heart with the little sample...not sure about the long term result, if I bank on the full-sized product, together with the INNER RICH Treatment and Hair Mask, would my hair will be happier?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...