Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Being Featured in WedResearch ^^

Wow!!!! I'm over the moon ^^ I'm featured in the Malaysia Top Wedding Blog ^^

WedResearch has garnered popularity among brides-to-be since its debut and has since top almost all other wedding websites in Malaysia. Le Ann, the lovely lady behind the blog, definitely understand the frustrations of future brides that she hit the right button eh?

Anyway, in one of the recent posts on how to research the potential make-up artist for your big day, Le Ann has used my wedding make-up artist, Yen (of Yen Make Up) as the example, and guess what...I'm featured in that post ^^


If you are a bride-to-be or even groom-to-be, WedResearch is a page for you :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow... I'm flattered! I try. CpMoon is over the moon, very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...