Saturday, March 30, 2013

Brooks Half Marathon - my First Run in 2013

Ok...I know it's kinda late to post this now...but I wanted to wait for the result first...well, the official result has been revealed yesterday so now I'm sharing my insight on this marathon now ^^

I have always like to run at Bukit Jalil...Passing across the nice houses and wide road, running at Bukit Jalil is not something new to me...The first time was Larian Amal Seri Sinar in 2009 and the second was Bareno Run in 2011..So this should be the third time I run at Bukit Jalil...

Although the run is called "Half Marathon", various other categories also available, and as usual, my pick was 10km, hehe ^^

Poster image sourced from Brooks Marathon website

And after months of retiring from marathon, I'm glad that I was able to finish the 10km course at just under 1.5hours!! Happy MooN ^^

Chilling up and posing with my mini trophy after the run :D


The mini trophy is actually the same for 21km, 10km and 5km categories...the only difference is the color; gold for 21km, silver for 10km, and bronze for 5km...


So far, Brooks Half Marathon 2013's mini trophy is the most special marathon finishing medal in my collections :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...