Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fun at KOSÉ Facebook Fans Exclusive

This morning I purposely woke up early and headed to Pavilion Kuala Lumpur...all for the KOSÉ Facebook Fans Exclusive at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur (^^)

What is so special about this event? 

Well, the first 100 KOSÉ Facebook Fans at the event will entitled:
  • FREE Door Gift (Worth RM200)
  • FREE Make Over and One-to-one Workshop by International Make-up Artist, Mr Dobashi
I don't know who is this Dobashi-san actually, and the fail part of this event is there was no introduction of Mr Dobashi =.=" I made my wild guess which one is him based on his picture in the KOSÉ Facebook but till today I'm not sure if I made the correct guess (sorry!)


What other benefits of attending the event? 


You'd get to know KOSÉ's promotion in conjunction of the event!! 
(I secretly think it is also in conjunction of the International Women Day, hehe...)

Purchase RM180 & above, you'll get more gifts.
Purchase RM380 & above, you'll get more and more gifts.
Purchase RM550 & above, you'll get more and more and more gifts.

Good bargain for those who are loking to re-stock their KOSÉ skincare or cosmetic products :D



Goodie bags for the first 100 fans to show up were neatly arranged behind the backdrop.



My entitlement at the event...


And I got mine finally (^^)



This was me in the makeover process....



...and photo shooting session. Pardon me for the awkward pose >.<" 


Awkward probably due to many people were looking at me and wondering who is this perasan gal
-_____-""""



Makeover and photo shooting process completed....curious how I look like after the makeover?
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Tada!!!! Nice kah, hehe? (^^) Got look like Japanese girl? :P (oh, perasan again)



What's inside the goodie bag?

Back home, I un-pack my goodie bag, and this is what I have got here:

  • SEIKISHO Exfoliating Massage Gel (10g)
  • SEIKISHO Mask White (10mL)
  • SEKKISEI Sun Protector (15mL)
  • ESPRIQUE Bright Lasting Rouge (3.5g)

All these were neatly packed in a light cream organza bag.
In the goodie bag, there were also a card on introduction of SEKKISEI skin care range and a booklet on ESPRIQUE cosmetic range and how to apply the products.


All these worth RM200? Not sure, but doesn't matter to me anyway :)

Generally, I think it was a successful event; judging by strategic location, nice setup, crowd control, handling of the giveaway and event sales (har, like I know how much sales they made during the event)

Looking forward to more of such events (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...