Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bag of Love May Edition: Best of Beauty

Hey Moonies!! (can I call my readers 'Moonies'? lol)

Got my Bag of Love May one week back so now it's unzipping the bag time ヽ(^o^)丿

The theme for Bag of Love May edition is Best of Beauty, and there are well-known brands that are loved across the globe in the bag.

Thanks to Mi Mi's generosity for sending us bloggers in the Unzipping Tea Party this month's edition as well... I am very happy with the Bag of Love April edition, so will the May edition be on par too? (^_^)


Let's talk about the bag itself first....I love the May bag!! It's a classy half-moon shaped beige-color faux-leather bag...The "Bag of Love" wording is in golden font and the zip pull-tab is gold-coated too...Like!! 


This is how the products sit when I first opened the bag.... Hello World!! As I unzipped the bag, I can smell the soft bath scent... ~(^^~)


Oh...before that...in this month's bag, two items were wrapped in a clear plastic bag and then bubble-wrapped... Mi Mi is cautious this time - there were many cases of spilled liquid in April's bag...bravo ^_^



The greeting card...the cartoonised Mi Mi looks posh in an elegant black dress (*^。^*) In a note at the bottom, Mi Mi has hinted some extras in the bag which come in little packets....bonus??




1.) Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Hand Therapy, 25g, Full-size
(RM30 for 25g)


In my post on the Lavender series, I have talked about how it was heavily promoted by Crabtree & Evelyn in April... this month it is Somerset Meadow series...you can see the display in every C&E store, but I haven't got my hand on it yet...So this comes just at the perfect time!! And I like the scent...The scent is fresh and not as strong as C&E Lavender Body Lotion...it's "lighter" and very summer-like...this is how I like my hand cream to be (^.^)


2.) Calvin Klein Eternity EDP, 1.2ml and Eternity for Men EDT, 1.2ml
(RM254 for 50ml, and RM209 for 50ml respectively)


Calvin Klein is a romantic brand (to me) hehe...this particular perfume series, Calvin Klein Eternity, is inspired by the lasting love and intimacy of the Duke of Windsor to his duchess. Their wedding band was inscribed with one word – “ETERNITY” – the perfect symbol of enduring love and commitment. The scent is sexy!! Well, I'm not really a perfume girl, but I like to collect EDT samples...So this will be part of my collection now... maybe I will use it in the future when there's function to attend :) 


3.) Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules (for Face and Throat), 7 capsules 
(RM320 for 60 capsules, RM420 for 90 capsules)


I don't know if they are the same; the greeting card, website and the product information flyer say it's 'Daily Youth Restoring Serum capsules' but the product itself says it's 'Gold Ultra Restorative capsules'. Maybe they are the same, cause they look the same, lol...Anyway...guess what, I got this before in the Fabulous Finds September 2012 edition. I love this serum!! It is light and fast-absorbed by my skin...this serum works by replenishing the skin natural's ceramides and keep skin firm and smooth...best of all, it feels 'luxurious' to use this, hehe... :P


4.) Dove Beauty Nourishing Body Wash, 200ml, Full-size
(RM6.90 for 200ml)


Ok, I admit that when I saw this, I feel like seeing a Pantene shampoo in my bag...luckily, I have always love Dove body wash, mainly due to the milky-creamy liquid running over my body...The Dove Body Wash has the 'NutriumMoisture', the uniquely Dove blend of moisturizers enriched with skin-natural lipids that can absorb completely to nourish deep down while in shower...it's tagline - Deeply nourishing. Clean rinsing. Always beautiful. Umph yeah, I agree to max  (^・ω・^)


5.) Kérastase Bain Oléo-Relax shampoo, 30ml
(RM78 for 250ml)


Kérastase is a luxury hair care brand. I used Kérastase before but can't remember which range. Seeing this in my bag made me delighted, as now I can try different range of Kérastase hair care. This Bain Oléo-Relax is designed for dry and rebellious hair. If you have read my review on the Bag of Love April edition before, you'd know my hair can be quite dry sometimes so yes, this deluxe sample comes at just the right time ;-)


6.) BONUS A: Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender body lotion (5ml) and Kérastase Oléo-Relax masque (2x 15ml)


So these are the extras that Mi Mi has hinted!! I love these extras!! It feels deluxe leh, hehe (ノ≧∀≦)ノ The Lavender Body Lotion is no stranger to me...and this hair mask would be my first ever hair mask!! Big expectation, and excited to try it soon... o(^^o)


7.) BONUS B: Crabtree & Evelyn, Calvin Klein, Amante vouchers


The vouchers: 
(i) Crabtree & Evelyn 20% off voucher on toiletris products
(ii) Calvin Klein Eternity for Men EDT 50ml 43% discount voucher with any purchase
(iii) Amante complimentary basic manicure worth RM38 voucher
Good deals...but I am not really fond of vouchers, so whoever wants these please let me know and I'll just give you these vouchers very willingly :P


The total value of Bag of Love May edition:



My Verdict: I love my second Bag of Love. My favourite brands, like Crabtree & Evelyn, Dove and Elizabeth Arden are in this bag, so there's no reason why I dislike this bag ^_^ Like previous edition, the May edition is also all-rounded: Hand care, Perfume, Hair care, Body care and Skin care. The half-moon bag itself offers an ample storage for toiletries during travelling. Having say that, comparing this and previous edition, I have to admit I prefer April edition over May edition. Well, May edition is very good, but April edition is really very, very good deal...Not sure on June edition; would it be much better?

If you would like to subscribe Bag of Love, check out its website: www.bag-of-love.com. It's priced at RM39.90 per bag, and you get extra gift if you purchase for a quarter or a year.

p/s: The pearl necklace is for photography purpose only, and is not part of the Bag content ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...