Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cleanse with KOSÉ Seikisho Perfect Cleansing Oil

I learnt that I can always use cleansing oil for deep cleansing; not necessarily for removing make up...My first cleansing oil is KOSÉ Seikisho Perfect Cleansing Oil, which I bought during the KOSÉ Facebook Fans Exclusive event promotion...


The Seikisho Perfect Cleansing Oil is formulated with a combination of herb extracts to effectively remove makeup and deeply cleanse pores. Although I do not put on make up (maybe just a very light BB cream), I use this for double cleansing every night before shower as the first step of my skincare regime.

This cleansing oil can be used with both wet or dry fingers, but I prefer to use with slightly wet fingers for easy lathering. The texture is quite thick that two pumps are more than enough for me, so I usually do not press the pump to the bottom. It's very easy and comfortable to use. Just spread evenly on face and massage gently in circular motion. After a while, I can see tiny white sebum-like particles on my face and fingers....rinse off with lukewarm water and voila!! I got a refreshed skin, and no oily residues left out   (◡‿◡✿) This cleansing oil also has a light floral fragrance that smells oh-so-good.


I appreciate that the pump bottle comes with a stopper to prevent unwanted pump and leakage. This is so convenient for stuffing the product in the bag without worry. 

Ingredients of the Seikisho Perfect Cleansing Oil

Comfortable and convenient aside, my face skin feels so much cleaner and softer...I like that particularly my chin and nose areas feel smoother after using this cleansing oil, that this cleansing oil removes pore-clogging impurities and old skin cells containing melanin (the cause of rough surface on the nose and chin) 

Me right after using Seikisho Perfect Cleansing Oil

For a high-end skincare brand, I would say the price of the KOSÉ Seikisho Perfect Cleansing Oil is not too pricey; retailing at RM85 for 180ml...highly recommend (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...