Saturday, June 8, 2013

Origins EnergiZing Workshop – a Discovery of GinZing™ Moisturizer

After my first encounter with Origins, I became very interested to learn more about Origins products...One day when browsing the Origins Malaysia FB page, I came across their photos on some workshops for customers to discover their new products in the market. Wow...I didn't know Origins organize workshops like this...I remember fondly that time that I wished I knew about the workshop and I promised to myself that I must attend the next workshop, if there is one...

And yeah, there is!!!! Since mid-April, Origins Malaysia has extensively pushing the new GinZing™ Energy-boosting moisturizer...almost every post in the FB page is on GinZing™ and they constantly reminding fans to pick up the GinZing™ moisturizer samples...and they also organise the GinZing™ workshops!!! Right after I saw the announcement on the workshops I called Origins Parkson 1Utama to book seats for my sister and myself   (^ω^)


The EnergiZing Workshop at Parkson 1Utama was held today, at 10.30am. We arrived just in time to not missing any part of the workshop :P


To join the workshop, participants have to purchase a RM50 voucher which is fully redeemable against any Origins product. So it's very worth isn't it? Technically we have nothing to lose, hehe...


I was wearing an orange dress...very matching right? :P


Personally I think the area is quite small...but if there are not so many participants then it should be fine...


Before the workshop started, participants were treated with light refreshment... great, because Sis and I hadn't had our breakfast yet :P



I like the product display at the Origins... oh, I spotted the Dr. Andrew Weil Mega-Bright product  (^o^)



The workshop finally started at about 10:45am... Ms Soo Chien from the Marketing of Origins Malaysia was the presenter of the workshop...she welcomed us with a great energy I must say...she started with a brief introduction of Origins first...According to her, Origins' mission is to create high-performance natural skincare that is powered by nature and proven by science. Origins use only potent plants, organic ingredients and 100% natural essential oils in their products...

Ms Soo Chien also introduced to us The Return to Origins Recycling Program...this program basically encourages customers to bring their empty cosmetic or skincare tubes/jars/bottles of any brand to the nearest Origins, and Origins will send the containers to be recycled for energy recovery...meaningful project, I like!! Intermittently she incorporated some humors to her presentation which is a very smart way to capture attention from participants...


Ms Soo Chien then went on with introducing the star of the event, the Origins GinZing™ Energy-boosting moisturizer (ノ゚▽゚)ノ This moisturizer instantly wakes up the tired and fatigue skin, boost the hydration level and is oil free...seems to me I really need this since I don't drink coffee(=´∇`=)

There are 3 main ingredients that make this lightweight, oil-free cream with rich benefits: 
  • Coffee Beans (Caffeine) for energy-boosting, 
  • Panax Ginseng for radiance-reviving, and 
  • Chestnut Seed for skin-smoothing
Beside the moisturizer, Ms Soo Chien also introduced the GinZing™ Refreshing eye cream. This eye cream which works to brighten and reduce eyes puffiness was available at Origins store since 2009...


Along the workshop we were each given a dollop of the GinZing™ moisturizer to try it on our skin to feel the texture and to smell on the scent. I liked it!! It's really light-weight you'd think you have not put anything on...There were also QnA and whoever answer the question correctly will win an Origins deluxe sample of Never a Dull Moment™ Sun-brightening face cleanser with fruit extracts (30ml)...3 samples to be won and Sis is one of the winner ヾ(^^ゞ)


The second part of the workshop was a facial demonstration using Origins products including the GinZing™ range...The facial was done by Ms Ivy Choong, the Senior Guide of Origins Parkson 1Utama...while she was working on the facial, another staff (I didn't get her name >.<") was explaining on the products used... Aww, I wished I was chosen for the demo :(




The facial ended at about 12pm...that also marked the end of the EnergiZing Workshop :) Before we left, each participant were given some door gifts...From left to right: Modern Friction™ Nature's gentle dermabrasion (15ml), Drink Up™ 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst (7ml), GinZing™ Energy-boosting moisturizer (5ml), an Origins hard-cover notebook and an Origins bracelet... 


I like the bracelet so much....it's sort of like a charm bracelet with a tree pendant and one is to hold the bracelet in her hands, close her eyes, and make a wish for the planet and mother nature... 


Using my RM50 voucher, I bought the GinZing™ Energy-boosting moisturizer (RM100 for 50ml). With this purchase, I was given the Tier 1 GWP which consists of (from left to right): Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight mask (30ml), Make A Difference™ Skin rejuvenating serum (5ml) and GinZing™ Refreshing eye cream (5ml). 


I also purchased the Out of Trouble™ 10 minute mask (RM105 for 100ml) and with this purchase I was entitled to the Tier 2 GWP (from left to right): Checks and Balances Frothy face wash (30ml), VitaZingBB SPF 35/PA+++ Revitalizing Cream with Mangosteen (15ml) and Clear Improvement™ Active charcoal mask (7ml)...good deal good deal 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)


That's not all...Parkson was having some promotion and our total purchase (my sister and I) of RM245, entitled us to RM60 total of Parkshon Cash Vouchers....wee.... ヾ(*´∇`)ノ


I left the workshop with truly satisfied...I learnt a lot on Origins and the GinZing™ Energy-boosting moisturizer today!! If Origins would organise such workshop for their new products again in the future, I will allocate my time to attend one (ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ


If you haven't try the GinZing™ Energy-boosting moisturizer, hurry go grab a sample from any Origins store...you may register your details at Origins website while application still open...

Don't forget to check back this blog for the GinZing™ Energy-boosting moisturizer review ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...