Wednesday, July 10, 2013

O'slee Sample Up!!

Earlier this year, I have shared about OnlyBeauty whereby you can apply for the sample-of-the-day and if you are selected the sample will be delivered to your doorstep... So have you registered as the OnlyBeauty member? (^^)

In this post, I feel like sharing with you on one of the best samples that I have gotten from OnlyBeauty...it's the O'slee skincare sample set   ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

A little introduction on O'slee..."Nature" is the principle behind O'slee skincare product so that every woman can experience the natural skincare benefits. With the latest technology, O'slee can further enhance the efficacy and stability of her skincare products. If I'm not mistaken, O'slee is a skincare brand from Hong Kong...aha, so now you know how to have a flawless skin like those HK artists? LoL (^^)

Let's see what's inside my O'slee skincare sample set...


1) O'slee Rosehip Peeling Gel (3ml) 


Guess what...this is my very FIRST peeling gel...yeah, I know I'm very 'outdated', LoL...anyway, I like this peeling gel!! The texture is somewhat like a face scrub and you can feel the 'beads' while you massage this gel to your face...This gel has the micro-seaweed peeling element that helps decompose the extra grease and dead skin cells on our face. It also has the grape-glycerl cleaning factor that penetrates into pores and dissolves blackhead within 1 minute to refine pores quickly. Of course, since this is only a sample, I'm not sure if my skin will really become translucent white with continuous use...but I can see that the pores is slightly refine after just one use my face skin is smoother 〈( ^.^)ノ


2) O'slee Rosehip Beauty Solution Advanced Formula III (10ml) 


Do you know that this product has multiple-functions? It can be used as toner, make-up base, soothing agent, deep moisturizing mask and also as body lotion. I used this as toner, and I gotta say this is one of the best toner I have used so far...the smell is amazingly wonderful where the natural rose scent offers relaxing feeling...it is very good for soothing effect and the moisture absorbed by skin very quickly...and yeah, it refines pores too...you can see it after 2 or 3 times used...This product also can reduce skin oxidation by neutralizing free radicals produced by UV Rays...I'm not sure how lah and also not sure if it's really true lah ya...  ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)


3) O'slee Aqua Medi Refreshing Hydro-Cream (3ml) 


When I found out about the ingredients... surprise!! There are 3 Botanic Extracts: Opuntia Ficus-Indica, Narcissus Tazetta and Glycyrrhiza Uralensis, that help to protect skin cell against damage caused by dryness. But do you remember Opuntia Ficus? It's the main ingredient in all Yadah products :D Anyway, the cream is a little watery. When I spread the cream across my skin, I don't really feel anything, but the smell is refreshing...hmm, perhaps it's only a small sachet that I could not feel the effect?   ヾ(´・ ・`。)ノ”


4) O'slee Rosehip BB Cream HD Flawless SPF 26 PA++ (4ml) 


I have 50-50 feeling on this BB Cream....the 50 good is, I don't need to apply big amount to cover my whole face...only small amount and it is able to give me full coverage for ENTIRE DAY...this 4ml sachet able to last me for more than one week no kidding...and because of the small amount, I don't feel 'cakey'...and the 50 bad? It can get oily sometimes...and I think this BB Cream has a little bit pinkish undertone that I look quite fair after applying it...so I have to apply some on my neck as well otherwise I would look like I'm wearing mask (*_*) Oh, if you are wondering what is 'SGS Germany', it's an independent organisation that does inspection, verification, testing and certification services for products around the world...


So have you tried any of O'slee products? How do you think of it? Do share with me ya (^_^) You can get O'slee products from its website or Guardians nationwide...

Before I end this post, I would like to share about the rose hip...As you have read above, 3 of the products are of O'slee Rose Hip series...Do you know what is rose hip? The rose hip, also known as rose haw or rose hep, is the fruit of the rose plant, that typically is red-to-orange, but ranges from dark purple to black in some species. It is actually the round portion of the rose flower just below the petals. Rose hips contain the seeds of the rose plant. Dried rose hips and the seeds are used together to make medicine. Rose hips are said to be remedy for fever, infections, stomach irritations and also as a source of Vitamin C. Amazing? (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...