Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Extra Gifts that come with my Bag of Love July Edition

When I received my parcel for the Bag of Love July edition, the package was...not light...it was quite heavy and full of products inside!!! 

While most subscribers were fed with the lovely pinky bag and two sets of trial kit, some, including me, were fed with extra beautiful items inside our parcels...

Are you curious yet what were the extra in my parcel?  ヽ(^‥^=ゞ)

If you have read about my review on Bag of Love May Edition, you'd know that I'm totally in love with the Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Hand Therapy...so when Mi Mi put on the mini contest for this lovely hand cream, I just put in my simple and nice feedback for the product...

* click on image for sharper view *

And who would have expected that this simple feedback will win me the jumbo size of the Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Hand Therapy  (ノ≧∀≦)ノ It's a whopping 100g for me to enjoy!!!  (◡‿◡✿)


In case you are curious, Mommy is not really fond of hand cream...therefore this will become my indulgence instead  (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

Just a little introduction of the Bag of Love mini contests....every month, Mi Mi will ask for subscribers' feedback and comments on the products in the Bag of Love of the month...and to reward the contributors, the top 3 best comments will win the products, usually in full or bigger size...ermm...actually I'm not really sure if it's really top 3 best comments, or Mi Mi just randomly pick the winners :P The prizes will be delivered together with the next next month's edition, thus winners need to subscribe to the next next month's edition...for example, I won the contest for the May edition, thus I have to subscribe the July edition (good selling gimmick!!!)

Anyway, lady luck must have been my side that I won the jumbo size of this lovely hand therapy  :D

The second extra items in my parcel was, the mystery gift for subscribing Bag of Love quarterly...so these are my mystery gift -- Murad Oil-free Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30|PA+++ (10ml) and Crabtree & Evelyn Avocado Hand Therapy (5g x2)  \(^▽^@)ノ


Murad has been quite a *regular* in beauty boxes in Malaysia so there are plenty of review about Murad. This would be my first Murad though; am eager to try it out to experience what others have been experiencing lol...and the C&E Hand Therapy would let me to try other flavour and scent of Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy range....love it!!!   ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

So...don't you think Bag of Love is awesome?? So far, based on the reviews and feedback, Bag of Love has done an awesome job in satisfying the subscribers' beauty crave and generally never disappoints the subscribers...hop on to Bag of Love website or FB fanpage to learn more about Bag of Love ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...