Sunday, August 4, 2013

Glitz and Glam with Avon Ultra Color Rich Brilliance Berry Glitz


I don't always wear makeup; only for events such as wedding dinners or corporate functions...even so, that would only be light makeup, haha... I think the only day where I wear full makeup was during my pre-wedding photo shooting, and also on my wedding day    (。⌒∇⌒)。

Lately however, on working days, I wear a little foundation or BB cream, then followed by a touch of lip gloss or lipstick...and now I have a new lipstick to add to my collection  (*^▽^*)  Thanks to Fiona, I won an Avon Ultra Color Rich Brilliance lipstick in her blog Street Love giveaway (that was actually months ago >.< )


There are a total of 8 shades available for winners to choose from. I have chosen the shade Berry Glitz....personally like this shade -- medium cold-toned pink -- as I can feel that touch of glam in the colour and it looks sexy too...suitable for a chilled night out   *(*´∀`*)☆

This is the swatch for Berry Glitz...don't you think the color is kind of chic yet classy?  (◡‿◡✿)

image credit: Street Love FB page

The rest of the shades are: Rouge Luxury, Crimson Twilight, Brilliant Ruby, Vermilion, Pink Paparazzi, Sienna Sparkle and Sumptuous Cerise. You can view the swatch for all 8 shades at Street Love FB page...

And how does the lipstick look on my lips? 

The picture below is my lips before applying Brilliance Berry Glitz...


And this is after applying the glitz and chic lipstick....


Can you see the slight touch of sparkle and glittering? Love it so much!!! I think the color looks great on my lips (*≧▽≦)  The lipstick is smooth and moisturising too; my lips don't feel dry for good few hours after applying... 


Nonetheless, I think the staying power for this lipstick is just average...the lipstick is quite creamy, so when I eat or drink it can easily wiped off...so usually the lipstick lasts on my lips till about lunch hour only, or for 3-4 hours  (*_*)

But I like the pretty color of this Brilliance Berry Glitz so much...guess I have to bring the lipstick along anywhere so that I can re-apply it when needed   ( ̄ー ̄)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...