Thursday, September 26, 2013

Nourished and Moisturized with Dove Body Wash and Shampoo

Do you know that Dove's vision has always been "A world where beauty is a source of confidence, and not anxiety" ? I really love this beautiful vision as it encourages us to love and embrace ourselves, and not to feel anxious of our physical appearance...Only when we can love ourselves that we able to increase our confidence and self esteem....

The Dove Beauty Nourishing Body Wash does exactly that...every time after showering using this body wash I feel like my skin is more beautiful and fairer...I mentioned in my previous post that I love Dove body wash because of the milky cream and the fresh scent...


This Dove body wash, powered with the Nutrium Moisture has a unique blend of moisturising and nourishing ingredients that replenish nutrients back into the skin. My skin feels 'bouncy' and smoother, and the scent actually reminds me of the baby fresh smell, hehe...nothing feels better than after a soothing shower with a milky cream, especially after a hard work day...talking about simple pleasure!! Am glad that this body wash is in my Bag of Love May...

Ingredients for this body wash


And the Dove Intense Repair Shampoo is just as good...this shampoo helps rebind and restore damaged hair protein, and also prevents split ends and breakage...It contains advanced fiber actives that reconstructs, repairs and reduces hair damage, and micro moisture serum that repairs hair from root to tip for less split ends..


Loving this shampoo because it keeps my frizz at bay...my hair feels lovely and nourished, soft and refreshed...the scent too is amazing...I have tried many drugstore brand shampoo and Dove is definitely one of the best at its own class...


Studies showed that 80% of women suffer from damaged hair (not sure which studies) so having a good shampoo that gives you a healthier hair is really important...and for this I recommend Dove Intense Repair!!

Ingredients for this shampoo

I actually got this shampoo sample from a Dove roadshow, and my guy colleagues who didn't want the shampoo lol...so I got here 30ml x 4 for me to indulge ^_^


A little sharing on hair...see below image :)



Argh...am going to replenish more Dove body wash and shampoo for the healthier skin and hair  (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...