Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Bag of Love September Edition: Take Me There!

Hola beauties!!!

It's the time for unzipping Bag of Love again, weeee (clap clap clap)  ヽ(^‥^=ゞ) 

Because the package was sent to my parents' house and I always can't wait to see the content, I would check the Instagram to have a glimpse if any other subscriber has posted a picture of the 'surprise', hehe... and Mi Mi announced there would be Swiss Line so I know it would be great!!! And yes it is!!! Lovely surprises!!!  (ノ≧∀≦)ノ


This month's theme is on travelling. So you bet the beauty items this month are practical companions for travelling, and are also made from all over the world  (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)


The greeting card, which contain Mi Mi's note and the brief description on each items on the other side. Like the cute illustration on all Bag of Love greeting cards; always make me happy by just looking at the card lol...  (ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ


Oh wait....let's talk about the bag itself first!!! Me absolutely like like like this bag!!! It's a transparent plastic bag, with envelope motif and all the cute logos (the stamp, the 'chop', the sticker lol)


The bag is very well-made too...I think I'm going to use this bag a lot for my travelling especially international trips due to its transparent attribute :D :D :D


Now, let me walk you through the lovely items in this bag ヾ(*´∇`)ノ


1) Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua EDP Rollerball (6ml) - from USA!!


If you have read my previous review on Bag of Love (May and August) you'd know I'm not a perfume girl...but I like this EDP for this time...I have many spray-on vials, but this is a roller, which makes it special!!


The amount is generous at 6ml, and the scent is nice and ok for me...Moreover, this is not for sale in Malaysia ya...so....this lovely item is special!!


2) Swiss Line Force Vitale Aqua Vitale Cream (10ml) - from Switzerland!!


Ah, Swiss Line...seeing the jar already made me fall in love with it lol...Swiss Line is an exclusive brand and is distributed by Cheerful Beauteepro, the same distributor for Isabelle Lancray...My sis is an avid user of Swiss Line, so I'm sure this lovely will be great  (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)


3) O'slee Rosehip Beauty Solution Advanced Formula III (60ml) - from Hong Kong!!


One can never have too much toner...what more it's more than a toner; it can be used as make up base, body lotion and deep moisturizing mask...yes, this product from O'slee is that great that it is one of the O'slee best selling products...I have personally sampled it and I'm more than happy to see this in my bag   (^▽^) Moreover I'm running short of toner so this comes just at the right time!!

Fun fact: This travel size is exclusively made in Hong Kong for Bag of Love :D


4) Olay Regenerist Serum (10ml) - from Thailand!!


Serum, one of the man-made greatest beauty products...Never try Olay before, so this is a good start-up for me...this wrinkle relaxing cream from the same range is said to be Olay's most awarded anti-aging solution, so I suppose this serum is as good too? ^_^


5) RVB Skinlab Diego Dalla Palma Cell Detoxium Clay Mask (1 sachet) - from Italy!!


Woah, clay mask!!! This would be my first clay mask :D Look so professional, can't wait to try it o(*゚▽゚*)o


6) Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Shimmer Multi-purpose Dry Oil (10ml) - from France!!


When I saw this glass bottle, I think it's so classy!!! The golden shimmering makes the item looks more elegant...this Nuxe multi-purpose oil is suitable for all over the body from tip to top, make it a super useful travel essential...can't wait to test it on my hair!!!


So...do you like this September bag??? I know I do!!!!! The items are simply amazing and so lovely!!! And I like the fact that this bag is full of diversity :D

And the bag value?? RM200++ in exchange of RM39.90 subscription fee!!!!


That is a splendid deal if I may say so...so if you love what you see, head on to Bag of Love to place your subscription  \(^.^)/   (but September bag is sold out I think...)

Aww....mad love.... ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...