Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Malaysian Women's Weekly and Lisa - Awesome Gift with Purchase

Christmas is just around the corner! Everyone is busy shopping for gifting, and there’s a lot promotions, discounts, gift with purchase everywhere. And some local magazines enliven the gifting spirit too with some awesome GWP!!

Last week, I got to know from FB that The Malaysian Women's Weekly (MWW) for the month December comes with body butter from The Body Shop….I was like…WOW!!! I must get this mag!! The last GWP (that I got) from MWW was in April (Neutrogena Ageless skincare set), and then I missed the October edition (or is it November?) (some hand cream)….so I must not miss the December edition this time :D

So I went to the newsstand at Pavilion, after the pampering treat at Aupres Parkson Pavilion. To my dismay however, the magazine was left…well, just the magazine. Without the body butter. Without the extra booklets that supposed to come with MWW December. Ouch…so I left and didn’t grab a copy.


Hours later, I went to the MPH at AEON Maluri with Dad and Mom. To my delight, the MWW copies were still available!! Left four or five copies only, lucky me!! I heard that MWW Dec was selling really fast everywhere. So I grabbed one copy and made my way to the cashier counter, when another magazine caught my eyes. It was Lisa, a very affordable beauty Bahasa Melayu magazine (RM3.90 only!!). There’s a Etude House trial kit and Sunsilk sample enclosed together. Given the price at only RM3.90 per copy, it’s an awesome deal too, isn’t it? And it was the last copy, real lucky me!!


The Malaysian Women's Weekly December 2013 - RM6 per copy

So, what is so awesome with the MWW December?

The most awesome is definitely the body butter!! That's the main reason I bought MWW December hehe....there are 2 variants offered; olive and shea. The one I got is olive body butter, which is one of the best seller. The body butter is of 50ml worth RM25. ( ̄ー ̄)


On the flip is a voucher buy one free one The Body Shop Body Butter 200ml (RM59.90 per jar). Great deal right?


Another awesome treat is the free Melvita Organic Brightening Cream 15ml (worth RM100). Cream might not be suitable for my combination skin though.... Nevertheless would go redeem it as a Christmas present to my Mom perhaps? :P


Then, there's a free Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy 25g woth RM30 for the first 500 readers!! Gonna get this, hehe....Not only that, there are vouchers for buy one free one too for biscuits and travel pack sets.


Next, a SK-II 'Secret Key' that entitles one to receive a complimentary SK-II product trial samples upon Magic Ring skin consultation at any SK-II Festive Atrium Event.


The SK-II Festive Atrium Event is at Parkson Sunway Pyramid (19 Nov-24 Nov) and Isetan KLCC (30 Nov-8 Dec). Don't think I'll go reeem this, since I seldom go to Sunway Pyramid and KLCC. There's also SK-II Crystal Dome at Mid Valley Megamall from 30 Nov-25 Dec 2013.


Starbucks 20% off Christmas Beverages!! How awesome? :D


A 2014 pocket calendar from Tune Insurance...


Free coffee by Nescafe!! And exclusive Christmas Gift for the first 100 readers ^_^ But is at KLCC -__-""


Apart from the free treats, there are also various booklets included...you can source gift ideas, home furnishing, travels and many more!!! Love these extras!!



Lisa December 2013 - RM3.90 per copy

When I was in primary school, I used to read a lot children magazines in Bahasa Melayu. It has been long time since I bought a Bahasa Melayu reading material lol...But this magazine Lisa is awesome isn't it? Few months back (can't remember which month), each copy of Lisa comes with an Etude House Moistfull Aloe trial kit, but I didn't manage to grab a copy (but I got the trial kit from Bag of Love July, hehe ^_^)

This month, Lisa again collaborated with Etude House and give away the Wonder Pore trial kit. The kit consists of Wonder Pore Freshner (25ml), Moistfull Aloe Soothing Gel (10ml) and Wonder Pore Clay Cleanser (10g). Feel so happy to get the kit as...well, I have obvious pores, so this kit comes just at the right time!!


There's also a Sunsilk Co-creations Smooth & Manageable Instant Smoothening Cream (10ml). Although it is a sachet, it comes with a dispensing nozzle thus make it convenient to use. Good for a sachet as sachets can be messy...why can't all sachets designed like this? ^.^



So...do you agree that these two magazines of December issue are wonderful? I hope the local magazines can give amazing GWP all the time like this :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...