Saturday, January 4, 2014

Thank you for blessing me with the new year....

Happy New Year 2014...!!!


Hope it's not too late to wish everyone a Happy New Year lol...

While everyone was busy reflecting what had he/she did and gone through during the year 2013, and busy listing what he/she wish to achieve during the year 2014, it's pretty simple for me...I didn't particularly spend the time to reflect 2013, nor thinking on what to do in 2014....

I'm just grateful and feeling thankful, that while 2013 has been awesome, fulled with up and down for me, it's wonderful that God has given me another year, 2014, to live and explore this beautiful world...


2013 was great...I was back to blogging in March, with more focus area instead of random ramblings posts when I initially set up this blog lol...I attended some blogger events, given some review assignments and won some contests....well, compared to other bloggers, I was less active or less popular, but heck...popularity or earning money or free things was never my intention and would never be my goal in blogosphere...my blogging aspiration has never changed, to share with people the good things around...Less active was because I couldn't afford to blog full time, and that would never change for now...blogging is just to spend my time on weekends :) In fact, not many people know I blog as I always want to experience events or services as a normal consumer, not as a blogger...

p/s: I got to know that a beauty blogger was *talking bad* about me in her blog...oh c'mon, I don't consider myself as beauty blogger to begin with...I'm just a someone who talks randomly on anything that come across her mind!! No need to feel intimated ok? Geesh...

2013 was also a year full of suspense for me...If you go through my past posts in 2013, you'd find that occasionally I would mention about my health being not on par or I was sick for good few days...well that was a reality...clinics and hospitals have been as if they were my second home, every month, in 2013...so you guess how much I've spent on medical fees in 2013? Not gonna reveal in details here; the point is about 40% of my time in 2013 was spent on going through the process of medications and recovery...

 

That is why, I am very, really grateful, and appreciate the opportunity that God has blessed me another year, 2014, to breath this world...I am still young, and there are just many awesome things I haven't done, many beautiful places I haven't explored, and many many wonderful people I haven't met yet!!

God loves me, and gives me a still healthy me another year to achieve whatever I wish to achieve...2013 has in fact made me realize that there are more than career and works, and there are definitely more than spending time with people that make me uncomfortable...aside from career and work, God wants me to take a better care of my health... and aside from new people, God wants me to appreciate more people that are already beside me and loving me sincerely as who I am...


Since God has been very kind to me, so how could I disappoint God? 2013 has indeed became an eye-opener for me, has opened my heart, to accept that life goes on no matter how bad it is, and it's up to me to live happily or sadly everyday. There's a Chinese saying, Happy is a day, unhappy is also a day, so why not live happily everyday? So true...all of us live only once, so lead a meaningful life that make us happy everyday.


And that is exactly my wish for 2014, to live happily, healthily and appreciatively as I wish everyday!! As simple as that!! I know it's too open-ended, but nah...I don't want to restrict myself with too many details that I couldn't truly enjoy life...bottom line is, I want to appreciate the new year given to me and not take for granted that it is just another year...oh I love my new year :D

Haha....sorry about my 'lecture', lol...hope I didn't bore you :p So, wish everyone, you the readers, a very Happy New Year, may you be blessed with wonderful time and great years ahead...I know this blog doesn't have many loyal readers but anyone who happened to read this is a reader right?...Anyway, let's live towards a blissful life!!! :D :D And keep smiling, cause your smile is beautiful ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Speedy recovery Moon. I spent the last 3 years battling hyperthyroidism with lots of doctor visit, boxes of medications and lots of blood test. Hope nothing serious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiona, thanks :D
      Well, my doctor said there's no specific treatment for my condition, so it depends very much on myself....Medications only help control my condition and slow down the illness progress ^_^
      O...I hope you have already recovered full by now :)
      Glad to see your comment here btw ;-)

      Delete

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...