Wednesday, March 5, 2014

At last, I bought The Malaysian Women's Weekly March 2014...

I mentioned in my previous post that out of the many local magazines this month with awesome GWP, I only bought Lisa, being the cheapest amongst all yet with the best GWP (in my opinion :P) 

Days later though, I have this urge to also buy The Malaysian Women's Weekly, at Times Bookstore because I really want the Tupperware Bowl!!! If you haven't know yet, purchase of TMWW at Times bookstores in Pavilion KL, Bangsar Shopping Centre, Hartamas Shopping Centre, CITTA Mall and Sunway Giza Mall would get you to redeem a nice Tupperware Elengancia Bowl...arh, mad love!!!

I have been telling myself not to buy this TMWW March 2014 due to personal reasons, yet the Tupperware bowl won me over lol....but....silly me and stupid me, I didn't ask the cashier at the Times bookstore at Citta Mall before paying whether the Tupperware still available. GWPs like this usually out of stock fast yet I never thought of that and just proceed and made my payment. And after payment only I asked. And the cashier told me no such promotion. Wtf.... =.="""""

I was actually pissed off when the cashier told me no such promotion. How could that be? It was advertised in their website and now this cashier told me no such thing? Is this a joke? Not satisfied with that, I made an enquiry in their FB page whether the promotion exist or not. As expected, it was out of stock, which is PERFECTLY OK WITH ME, rather than telling me no such promotion, duh....anyway...blame myself for not asking before making the payment and arh, it's only RM6, not really a big deal lol....

Anyway...sharing with you what I've got here :)


First and foremost, the most obvious GWP with this magazine, is the Top Blooming Freshness laundry powder of 125g. At first, I thought it's a bit weird for a beauty magazine to give out such GWP but then again, this kind of GWP is practical right? After all, who doesn't need laundry powder or detergent or any washing agent for their laundry? lol...



Then I got here a Clarins redemption card...


....for the Clarins White Plus sample kit...as expected haha...


There's also special promotional offers for TMWW readers :D Whoever wants this, do let me know!! Since I would not be stocking any skin care products any sooner, I'm happy to give this coupon away ^_^


And finally the Guerlain invitation card, for the redemption of Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Eye and Lip Cream :D



Didn't expect though there was a little sample enclosed ♥♥♥


I bought TMWW in the hope of getting the Tupperware bowl...but end up, I was left to content with the normal GWP which I can get anywhere from other prominent bookstore...but it's ok lah, not so bad...looking forward to April magazines now lol....

So did you able to get the Tupperware? Show it off to me yeh :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...