Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Clinique Pop - find out your Pop Star Personality and the compatible Starbucks Summer Beverage :D

If you love Clinique and Starbucks altogether like I do, then you'd love this Clinique Pop as well :D


The game allows you to find out your inner Pop Star via the Clinique Pop Star Personality quiz. At the end of the quiz, there would be a recommended Clinique product. That’s not all! Each personality comes with a FREE Clinique deluxe sample voucher and a recommended Starbucks Beverage.

Let's find out mine :D

First, I clicked on the link at http://clinique-malaysia.com/lippop/starbucks/
and greeted by the homepage:


I then clicked on the button [START NOW], and was greeted by the first question :D


There are a total of 5 questions. I'm not going to reveal my answer, but this is my result; Cute Pop Star, lol :P And my compatible Clinique Pop Shade is 09 Sweet Pop and my compatible Starbucks Summer beverage is Orange Honeycomb Crunch Frappucino *v*


At the bottom, there are Clinique free deluxe samples with any purchase voucher, and Starbucks buy 1 free 1 Summer Starbucks beverage voucher.

Different personality will reveal different Pop Shade and Summer beverages, so why not try find out yours today? :D And do share with me your Pop Star Personality ^_^ Have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...