Friday, December 25, 2015

innisfree Green Christmas DIY Block Kit - one of my best Christmas gifts


innisfree Green Christmas promotions has kept me busy shopping for innisfree products, that trips to Paradigm Mall has become more frequent. All the Christmas sets were really attractive, especially and particularly the DIY Block Kit.


I have always like miniature and brick toys very much, since from very early age. I literally screamed out of joy when I knew innisfree would offer the pixel blocks as part of the Christmas promotions. Moreover, the sales from these pixel blocks would be channeled to charity...awesome right?






I think no further but determine to collect all 3 designs of the pixel blocks. It was selling fast like hot cakes that for the Santa in Lovely Room set, I actually called Paradigm Mall store to book one of the limited kits available at the store. Finally today, on the Christmas 2015 day, I completed all there designs, and they are the best thing ever for the Christmas this year o(^∀^*)o







I incorporated the Lego bricks (which was from my childhood toys), to create scenarios for each of the innisfree block (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥ 


✿ Gingerbread Man is hosting a Christmas party at his Cookie House garden ✿




✿ Snowman in playing snowboarding happily with his friends at the Pine Forest 




✿ Santa Clause is working hard at his Lovely Room workshop, together with his elves to prepare all the Christmas presents for the children ✿



Ain't the innisfree block kits the cutest stuff this Christmas? Totally loving them all!! I wish innisfree would continue to offer such adorable DIY Block Kits for Christmas next year...!!! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...